- Interact with stakeholders for the purposes of requirements gathering, testing, product validation, and troubleshooting.
- Development (coding) of the software product
- Design of the software product, which includes, but is not limited to, database design, class design, and user interface design
- Testing of the software they develop, both in Unit tests as well as Integration tests
- Troubleshooting issues that can be caused by business process changes, faulty code, training issues, etc.
- Support and mentor developers and assist the development manager in managing timelines and schedules
- Engage in work that is intellectual and requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgment
- Primarily engaged in duties that consist of the application of systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users, to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications
- Work on Java Web Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring, Spring security and so on), Create Restful services
Degree Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a closely related Technical field, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.